TERMS & CONDITIONS OF WEBSITE USE
- Rentals Contracts
- Product Information & Copyright
- Changes to Terms & Conditions
- Contact Info
- Moon Kids Furniture Manufacturing LLC (Moon Kids) currently offers two ways to pay for your order – Payment methods are 1) Visa/Mastercard or 2) Direct Bank Transfer.
- If you are paying via Visa/Mastercard, your transaction will be processed in AED (United Arab Emirate Dirhams) via Telr automatically at checkout.
- Payment confirmation will be sent to you by email for all online payments. This should be received immediately after payment, but please allow up to 12 hours.
- The prices indicated are in United Arab Emirates Dirham AED and exclude all taxes. In most cases, delivery is included, but where additional charges are required, this is indicated on the individual product. We reserve the right to modify our prices at any time.
- Customers must be 18 years of age when using the Moon Kids website. Minors shall not carry out transacts on or use the Moon Kids website.
- Customers must retain a copy of transaction records and our policies and rules.
- We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries.
- User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any accounts on Moon Kids website or Payment provider websites.
- Once your order is placed, you will receive a confirmation email from the Moon Kids Team.
- Delivery within Abu Dhabi and Dubai is included (additional charges apply for other areas and this is specified on each product – please note Abu Dhabi does not include Al Ain). Please contact us for shipping quotes outside of the UAE.
- Please allow 10-14 working days for delivery within the UAE for the majority of our products. Some items will require additional lead times and will be specified on each product.
- Orders will be delivered between Sunday and Thursday – all of our dispatch timescales do not include weekends or public holidays.
- Moon Kids does everything in its power to respect the above delivery times. We cannot, however, be held responsible for the consequences of a late delivery or the loss of a package caused by a third-party contracted to make the delivery. If you do not receive your package, an investigation will be conducted with the carrier and may take several days upon receipt of your query. During this period of investigation, no reimbursement or re-delivery will take place.
- Moon Kids will only allow refunds, within 7 days, of purchases in the following circumstances
- The wrong product was sent
- The product is defective
- The product was damaged in shipping.
- Refunds will be made onto the original mode of payment and will be processed within 10 to 45 days subject to the respective merchant service provider’s user agreement and the issuing bank of the credit card.
4. Cancellation Policy
- Moon Kids does not allow for cancellation of an order.
5. Rentals Contracts
- 1.1 Without affecting any other right or remedy available to it, Moon Kids may terminate the Rental Contract (“the Contract”) with immediate effect by giving written notice to the Customer if:
(a) the Customer fails to pay any amount due under the Contract on the due date for payment and remains in default not less than five (5) business days (i.e. a day (other than a Friday or a public holiday) after being notified to make such payment;
(b) the Customer commits a material breach of any other term of the Contract and either such breach cannot be remedied or (if such breach can be remedied) fails to remedy that breach within a period of five (5) business days after being notified to do so;
(c) the Customer suspends, or threatens to suspend, payment of its debts or is unable to pay its debts as they fall due or admits inability to pay its debts or (being a company or limited liability partnership) is deemed unable to pay its debts ;
(d) a petition is filed, a notice is given, a resolution is passed, or an order is made, for or in connection with the winding up of the Customer (being a company);
(e) the Customer suspends or ceases, or threatens to suspend or cease, carrying on its business; or
(f) any event analogous to (c) to (e) inclusive, occurs in relation to any other legal jurisdiction.
2. CONSEQUENCES OF TERMINATION
- 2.1 Upon termination of the Contract, however caused: (a) Moon Kids’s consent to the Customer’s possession of the Rental Equipment hired by the Customer (“the Equipment”) shall terminate and Moon Kids may, by its authorised representatives, without notice and at the Customer’s expense, retake possession of the Equipment and for this purpose may enter the site or any premises at which the Equipment is located; and (b) the Customer shall pay to Moon Kids on demand: (i) all Rental Payments and other sums due but unpaid at the date of such demand (ii) any costs and expenses incurred by Moon Kids in recovering the Equipment and/or in collecting any sums due under the Contract (including any storage, insurance, repair, transport, legal and remarketing costs).
- 2.2 Upon termination of the Contract or any other repudiation of the Contract by the Customer which is accepted by Moon Kids, without prejudice to any other rights or remedies of Moon Kids, the Customer shall pay to Moon Kids on demand a sum equal to the whole of the Rental Payments that would (but for the termination) have been payable if the Contract had continued from the date of such demand to the end of the Rental Period.
- 2.3 Termination or expiry of the Contract shall not affect any rights or remedies of Moon Kids that have accrued up to the date of termination or expiry, including the right to claim damages in respect of any breach of the Contract which existed at or before the date of termination or expiry.
- 3.1 Assignment and other dealings (a) Moon Kids may at any time assign, transfer, mortgage, charge, subcontract or deal in any other manner with all or any of its rights or obligations under the Contract (b) The Customer may not assign, transfer, mortgage, charge, subcontract, or deal in any other manner with any or all of its rights or obligations under the Contract without the prior written consent of Moon Kids.
- 3.2 Severance – (a) If any provision or part-provision of the Contract is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. Any modification to or deletion of a provision or part provision under this clause shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of the Contract.
- 3.4 Waiver – Any waiver by either party of any breach, term or condition to be effective only if in writing and such waiver shall not be
deemed to be a waiver of any subsequent or other breach, term or condition of this Contract.
6. Product information & Copyright
- Moon Kids takes great care when putting product information, descriptions and images on-line but will not be held responsible for any mistakes, deviations or omissions to any information given.
- COPYRIGHT POLICY. Moon Kids may terminate the privileges of any user who uses this Site to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material without a license, express consent, valid defense or fair use exemption to do so. If you submit information to this Site, you warrant that the information does not infringe the copyrights or other rights of third parties.
- You acknowledge and agree that Moon Kids will own all rights, titles and interests in and to any copy, translation, modification, adaptation, derivative work or improvement of the On-line Materials made by or for you.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY, LIMITATION OF DAMAGES. MOON KIDS MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTY OF TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS IN RELATION TO THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, VALIDITY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF THESE PAGES AND/OR THE SITE. MOON KIDS ALSO DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY ADVICE, OPINION, STATEMENT OR OTHER INFORMATION THAT IS SUBMITTED, DISPLAYED OR UPLOADED THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY USER. MOON KIDS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS OR FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, EVEN IF MOON KIDS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
8. Changes to Terms & Conditions
The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet requirements and standards. Therefore, Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted. Last modification was made 6th August 2020.
9. Contact Info
- We welcome any comments, questions and communication.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +971 55 423 4477