What is it? – The Swedish wall is a climbing ladder used for gymnastics, strength training, physical therapy, athletic ability, stamina, balance, and range of motion development for beginners or professionals. With its aesthetic craftsmanship and compact design, this ladder could be installed in homes, apartments, gyms, schools, clinics & hospitals.
Key Features – designed to develop gross motor skills with adjustable climbing wall/ramp configurations to make it more challenging. The equipment is also supplied with a knotted rope, double ladder, and swing. We recommend you add to the safety mat. Choose Mat option and color to add a mat.
- The edges have been treated with a low VOC clear varnish.
- The edges and corners have all been rounded for your child’s safety.
- Where can this product be used? - This product is for indoor use only.
- Maintenance: Wipe down with a damp cloth to remove any marks or dust.
- Please do not leave your child unattended – Adult supervision is required.