What is it? It is a Montessori pikler triangle with a mat.
What is a Pikler Triangle?
- It is an age appropriate climbing frame for toddlers and young children up to the age of 4. It can be thought of as a starter kit to enable your child to meet milestones for age appropriate coordination development. The Pikler Triangle will grow with your child as they develop with the addition of accessories and configurations to make it more challenging.
- It was first designed by Emi Pikler a Hungarian pediatrician 100+ years ago to develop children’s gross motor skills as well as help them learn balance, confidence, mobility, and muscle development.
- Babies from the age of 8 months can use the rungs to pull themselves up learning to stand progressing as they grow to mastering the Pikler Triangle by climbing to the top of it. Older children will incorporate the play frame into imaginative play and roleplay through dressing it up and turning it into a fort or den as well as using it as a climbing frame.
- This will be the perfect training and play toy for your child.
- Pikler triangle.
- Safety mat.
- Safety Features - The edges and corners have all been rounded for your child’s safety.
- Recommended Age group – 1 - 4 Years.
- What material is it made from – Plywood.
- Where can this product be used? - This product is for indoor use only.
- Maintenance: Wipe down with a damp cloth to remove any marks or dust. Do not use any harsh cleaning chemicals.
- Please do not leave your child unattended – Adult supervision is required.
- We recommend using it with a maximum load of 30 kg.